Parking is accessible from 1st Street & Harbor Boulevard.
The first hour is free, each additional hour is $2 with a maximum of $16 per day.
American soldier network founder Annie Nelson and heroes NCO Air Force (Ret) Justin Jordan and USMC Chris Carlisle raising awareness for soldier suicide and PTS. #NotOneMore
We lose a veteran roughly EVERY 45 minutes each day to Suicide; at least 1- 3 ACTIVE Duty each day. That’s OVER 8,000 heroes a year we are losing!
22 a day is NOT accurate and it never has been. That number was from a 2011 study done by the VA on veteran suicides, however they only studies 21 of our 50 states and did not include Texas nor California, the two states with the most veterans. Please STOP using the 22 or #22 when referring to veteran/military suicide! This is such a touchy topic we must be accurate when discussing it. Brain health affects every human being. We all have stuff. NO one brain is the same so NO one brain will handle Post Traumatic Stresses of any kind the same. There is no one size fits all cure or treatment.
We at American Soldier Network are dedicated to making a impact nationally on this crisis. This is not only effecting our heroes form Desert Storm on it is tragically taking the lives of our Vietnam veterans as well. It is also taking the lives of the sons/daughters of those who have lost their battles to their demons.
We are launching our efforts to erase the stigma, empower our heroes, challenge ALL Americans to become a part of the Healing process, reminding everyone that we all have stuff, the brain is a powerful machine that must be fine tuned, and NO ONE IS ALONE! We can NOT do this ALONE either. We need YOU! There is not one way to heal, no one place, doctor, facility or process that is a one size fits all for our heroes. That being said, empathy starts here at home and raising awareness to Brain Health, Healing and Empowerment are the pillars of our #HealingHappens campaign.
If you know any people or companies in a position to donate we need everyone’s help and urgency is obviously here….. all monies raised for #HealingHappens will go to Healing our Heroes with PTS, TBI and Suicide Prevention.
Donations are tax deductible
We are a 501c3 charity with ZERO paid staff, so every penny will go to this!!!!
Checks can be sent to American Soldier Network
24000 Alicia Pkwy #17-244
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Or click here to DONATE NOW Visa/MC/Discover/Amex
Flat Track racing is the fastest growing form of motorcycle racing in the world today and we caught up with the best of the best at the Sacramento Mile to salute the troops. 3-time and current Grand National Champion Jared Mees, former 3-time GNC champion Kenny Coolbeth and last years runner up Bryan Smith among others give heartfelt salutes to the troops!
9/11 affected every American.
…for Annie Nelson, it was a life-changer.
We all can make a difference…
American Soldier Network
A National Outreach Campaign for American Soldier Network
Angels Within Inc DBA American Soldier Network EIN 033-0713731
Yes we are crazy! Help us collect 25,000+ pairs of USED SHOES!
A Florida-based organization collects old/used shoes, repairs and distributes them to impoverished villages and communities in 3rd world countries.
● Baby/toddler, teen/youth, mens/womens – Boots, slippers, sandals, high heels, tennis shoes
● Over 630 million shoes are thrown away every year in America creating chemical compounds too difficult to breakdown in our Landfills.them FREE to impoverished villages and communities in 3rd world countries.
● Once 25,000 pairs reach the operation hub, Shoes are cleaned-up, repaired & re-fab’d. Then, the Shoes are distributed to the local towns’ people.
● This employs the local residents, giving them a trade, skill & a paycheck.
THIS IS ONLY THE START.
● When the challenge is met, a check for $0.40 per pound of shoes goes to our American Soldier Network to aid the annual veterans outreach projects and advocating for veterans needs nationwide. This campaign directly aids our active duty military, our combat wounded men/women and veterans or all eras. Our Heroes NEED US!!
DEADLINE November 7, 2014
Shoe PARTY Shoe LOAD Sunday 11/9/2014
Illusion Cycles our Shoe HQ
(Shoes need to be together in pairs)
In the News: Desert Dispatch Victor Valley Daily Press
● Illusion Cycles 14726 Goldenwest Street, Suite F Westminster – 714-894-1942
Read More Here: Desert Dispatch Victor Valley Daily Press